Sender:
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2006 09:19:56 -0800
From:
Linda Buss <[log in to unmask]>
I worked for an organization where the Records Manager struggled to get the
executives to understand the precarious position they were putting the
company in by ignoring the RM program.  She really got their attention when
she called them the "Designated Felons".  They were the individuals who
would be culpable for sloppy/missing RM practices, not the RM staff.  .

Linda Buss