Sender:
From:
Gerard Nicol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2006 15:46:51 -0500
On Fri, 1 Dec 2006 08:17:44 -0800, Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

Larry,

I would hate for you to think that your post bothers me in the least.

What does bring me joy is seing you having to resort to such an extreme
personal attack on me rather than addressing the topic at hand.

In this thread I have posted links to some new resources that people might
be able to use, perhaps you might like to do same.

Gerard