Sender:
From:
Virginia Dickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2006 19:53:14 -0500
Debi -
A number of legal holds resources are available off of the CGOC website
(Compliance Governance and Oversight Council)http://www.cgocouncil.com .
You'll find best practices and policy outlines shared by compliance
executives from a number of corporations including Citigroup, TD Bank as
well as resources from Ernst & Young.

Let me know if I can help you locate any of other resources.

Regards,
Virginia

Virginia Dickson
Director, Market Development
PSS Systems
w: 650) 961-1717 x144
c: 650) 269-9256

The information contained in this electronic mail message is intended
for the named recipient(s) only. It may contain privileged and
confidential information owned by PSS Systems, Inc. If you are not an
intended recipient, you must not copy, forward, distribute, or take any
action in reliance on it. If you have received this electronic mail
message in error, please notify the sender immediately.