Sender:
From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2006 17:43:03 -0700
Bill,

This is an old problem. We spend years trying to raise awareness and then
when the alarm is sounded we we what.

Maybe ARMA could create a body that is designed to promote strategic
management of records proting our profession at the highest levels. Oh darn,
maybe not.

lacking leadership at the the level we need I think problably we will
continue to meader along at the current level until some other group comes
along and tells us where to go. Hold it a minute I think I have heard IT
folks telling me where to go before. Hmmmm.

Chris Flynn