Sender:
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 14:40:55 -0500
From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
On 1/5/07, Hilliard, Mary <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I discovered a new resource just the other day from some reading I was
> doing....the Association of Corporate Counsel and in looking at their
> web site found an article of interest - Records Retention: Corporate
> Records Management - New Issues and Solutions in Records Management -
> dated July, 2006.  This link will provide a list of the table of
> contents - http://www.acca.com/infopaks/rcrdsretention/recretent06.html
>
> You have to be a member to get a copy, but I was able to get a copy
> through a connection.  My comment is this....I think there is excellent
> information in this article....however, the is not one mention of ARMA,
> the IRCM, the role of a CRM or a professional records manager and none
> of the cited articles came from the Information Management Journal.

doesn't surprise me because look who developed the article for the ACC?

"Jordan Lawrence Group, LC, a long-term ACC Alliance Partner,
developed the information contained in this InfoPAK under the
direction and guidance of the Association of Corporate Counsel."

http://www.jordanlawrence.com/

at the following site you can scroll down and download a webcast
transcript and ppt

http://shrinkster.com/l2j

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA