Sender:
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 15:07:29 -0600
From:
Juanita Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: Private Law Libraries SIS LegalRec <[log in to unmask]>
Apologies for the cross-post.
Would you please share your retention schedule?  Our committee is
researching, and asked for samples.  We already have lots of articles
and two copies of "the Blue Bible" (Records Management in the Legal
Environment).  We are a midsized law firm in Chicago.
Thanks.
Juanita Phillips, Records Manager

Juanita Phillips
Records Manager
MUCH SHELIST
Much Shelist Freed Denenberg Ament & Rubenstein, P.C.
191 N. Wacker Drive, Suite 1800
Chicago, IL 60606
Direct Dial 312-521-2180
Fax Number 312-521-2280
For more information about the firm, please visit our website at www.muchshelist.com

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS EMAIL COMMUNICATION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL USE OF THE DESIGNATED RECIPIENT NAMED ABOVE. This message may be an Attorney-Client communication, and as such is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of the message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and/or reply email.

CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE.

TO ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH REQUIREMENTS IMPOSED BY THE IRS, WE INFORM YOU THAT ANY U.S. FEDERAL TAX ADVICE CONTAINED IN THIS COMMUNICATION (INCLUDING ANY ATTACHMENTS) IS NOT INTENDED OR WRITTEN TO BE USED, AND CANNOT BE USED, FOR THE PURPOSE OF (I) AVOIDING PENALTIES UNDER THE INTERNAL REVENUE CODE OR (II) PROMOTING, MARKETING OR RECOMMENDING TO ANOTHER PARTY ANY TRANSACTION OR MATTER ADDRESSED HEREIN.