Sender:
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 10:40:26 -0600
From:
"Tyler, Judy K Ms CRDAMC-Ft Hood" <[log in to unmask]>
Lee,

You're correct that there is a requirement to conduct records management
training, but I can tell you it is NOT happening in most places.  I
conduct them here, but cannot make them mandatory.  We are also supposed
to have our programs inspected, but I have not been inspected in about
20 years.  Money is just not being spent to support records management.

Judy K. Tyler, CRM
Records Management Officer
Information Management Division
Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center