Sender:
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 12:51:42 -0600
From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
I believe that we may need to recognize the difference between mandates
that require that records management training be provided, and others
that would require that such training be "taken".....

In a prior life, I worked for a company where "lifting training" was
required (primarily due to the firm's focus on forms production, storage
and distribution). Even though such training was required to be
provided....it was frequently not "taken" by those seeking to avoid it.

Douglas P. Allen, CRM, CDIA+
Business Development Manager