Sender:
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2007 15:42:58 -0800
From:
Marion Sumerianlibrarian <[log in to unmask]>
i'm heartened that you kept my subject heading! thanks
for the free plug...

thanks also for eliciting suggestions concerning your
search parameters. frankly, i question why you'd ever
want to include the controversy over the bush library
in rain postings in the first place.