Sender:
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2007 08:14:30 -0500
From:
"Osier, Nina" <[log in to unmask]>
State of Maine employees may not access any web-based e-mail account
from our work computers.  No Hotmail, no Gmail, no Yahoo mail, no AOL
mail.  We also may not sign into such services as Yahoo Groups.  I have
seen colleagues using their personal notebooks with wireless access to
do this, though, in our public buildings where such access is available.

Best,

Nina

Nina M. Osier, Director
Division of Records Management Services