Sender:
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2007 21:36:01 -0500
From:
Janet Lee Evans <[log in to unmask]>
To add to this....

If you are having problems with printing and scanners reading.....make sure
the software print setting...isn't set to stretch or shrink.  We had this
problem with our installation and it took a long time to figure out in the
test lab.

Regards,

Janet

Researching: Evans (adopted), Whitton, Duffie, Gilmour, McAdam, Russell,
Ross, Allason, Montgomerie, Wyllie, Clark, Walker, Wallace

http://mcadam.rootschat.net/

http://www.history.ca/microsites/AncestorsintheAttic/default.aspx

http://www.myspace.com/ladymcadam

Free Stuff: http://giftcards.freepay.com/?r=33746989
"Information which is not communicated is valueless. Information which
cannot be found is worthless. The value of Information is directly related
to its accessibility"