Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 12:03:40 -0500
From:
Lynda Schmitz Fuhrig <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
The Smithsonian Institution employee who just received this message from you has a new e-mail address. Your message was forwarded to the new address. For future messages, please remove the old e-mail address from your address book and replace it with the new address.  Note that the suffix in the new address is @si.edu.

IF YOU ARE A SMITHSONIAN EMPLOYEE USING GROUPWISE, please make sure that this old address is removed from your FREQUENT CONTACTS address book. When you compose your next message to this person, select the name from the GroupWise GLOBAL address book.

Thank you.
The Smithsonian Office of Information Technology

>>> "[log in to unmask]" 02/21/07 11:59 >>>

In the same vein when I was with the State Library of Virginia I took the
forklift training even though I was senior management. Just in case I was
the only one available some weekend night to pull a needed file from 26 feet
up.

Robert F. Nawrocki CRM
Innovate and Infuriate
My opinions are my own and not my employers.