Sender:
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2007 16:33:47 -0600
From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
It would be great to see legislatures act more quickly in many cases.
In this case, it may not be the result that some of us would most like
to see..... in providing better protection against identity theft, while
providing some balance in the time and financial resources allotted to
that kind of goal.  However, it may unlock the doors of some counties
and permit property transactions to resume.

Douglas P. Allen, CRM, CDIA+