Sender:
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 07:38:28 -0800
From:
Doug Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
RFC822 error: <W> Invalid RFC822 field - "nonexi=". Rest of header flushed.
<When the VM expires off the VM server the attachment points to a
nonexistent file, like a broken weblink in an e-mail.  We think this
should mitigate the legal and regulatory discovery concerns>

I think that allowing the VM to expire poses great legal and regulatory concerns.  If the email pointing to the VM is found to be relevant but the VM no longer exists, legal problems will abound.  I would think that you need a way to, once determined to be a record, to move the VM off the VM server.

Doug Smith
202-719-4455