Sender:
From:
Sharon Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2007 09:09:42 -0800
Hi Tim-

I think it is really good for you to do as much research as possible, but if
it were me I would involve your legal counsel now and not later.

Personally I do not know of any legislated requirement to keep all email.
And that is just my opinion. I am in Washington State and in the private
sector in a company that is a private company. We do delete our junk mail
and we do not require our employees to retain all email. Now granted we have
our deleted items set to 60 days, so we really are retaining all our email.

Peace, love, & Porsches!
Rock on!
Sharon Burnett
Seattle WA