Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2007 15:57:45 -0400
From:
Mark Conrad <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Comments:
Please forgive the cross-posting

The Electronic Records Archives (ERA) Program of the National Archives
and Records Administration (NARA) engages in many research
collaborations. Several of our research partners from the Institute for
Advanced Computer Studies, University of Maryland, College Park have
recently posted presentations and publications to the web. I thought
these might be of interest to the members of this list.

At Archiving 2007 the following paper was presented:

PAWN: a Policy-Driven Software Environment for Implementing
Producer-Archive Interactions in Support of Long
Term Digital Preservation

http://adaptwiki.umiacs.umd.edu/twiki/pub/Lab/Papers/pawn-archiving07-uploaded.pdf

The accompanying PowerPoint Presentation can be found at:

http://adaptwiki.umiacs.umd.edu/twiki/pub/Lab/Papers/PAWN-Archiving07-v1.ppt#1

At DigCCurr 2007 the following paper was presented:

The Use of the Producer-Archive Workflow Network (PAWN) in Support of
Customized Archival Practice

http://adaptwiki.umiacs.umd.edu/twiki/pub/Lab/Papers/Digccurr07-paper-final.pdf

The accompanying PowerPoint Presentation can be found at:

http://adaptwiki.umiacs.umd.edu/twiki/pub/Lab/Papers/digccurr07-v1.ppt

At Long Term Sustainment of Digital Information for Science and
Engineering , NIST Interoperability Week(04/07) the following PowerPoint
presentation was made:

http://adaptwiki.umiacs.umd.edu/twiki/pub/Lab/Papers/ADAPT-NIST-04-07.ppt

Mark Conrad
Electronic Records Archives (ERA)
NHE, Room 1540
The National Archives and Records Administration
8601 Adelphi Road
College Park, MD 20740-6001

Phone: 301-837-0924
Fax: 301-837-0394