Sender:
From:
Andy Potter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2007 12:22:47 -0400
Effective Disaster Response Depends on Essential Records
New York . Tuesday, July 31 . 8:30 am until 4:00 pm
Register online at https://nara.learn.com

Continutity of Operations (COOP) planning is on a lot of agencies'
agendas lately.  We are offering our Vital Records course to help
agencies get up to speed on identification of and access to the
essential records that they will need in the event of a disaster or
emergency.

This course will help you gain the knowledge and skills required to
identify, protect, and make readily available the vital records needed
to support the resumption of critical business functions after a
disaster, and to establish and administer a vital records program.
Andy Potter
Archivist
NARA's Northeast Region
(413) 236-3605