Sender:
From:
Kathy Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 2009 16:58:31 -0400
I will be out of the office starting  08/18/2009 and will not return until
08/25/2009.

I will be out of the office from August 19 through August 24. I will
respond to your e-mail when I return to the office on August 25, 2009. If
you need immediate assistance with Document Management, please contact Doug
Alford at 614-790-1822, or with Records Management please contact Paul Webb
at 606-329-3649.

This e-mail contains information which may be privileged, confidential, proprietary, trade secret and/or otherwise legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not distribute this e-mail. Instead, please delete this e-mail from your system, and notify us that you received it in error. No waiver of any applicable privileges or legal protections is intended (and nothing herein shall constitute such a waiver), and all rights are reserved.