Sender:
From:
"Skillman, Juanita" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2011 15:35:12 +0000
My heartiest personal congratulations to our New CRM's!  I know how hard you worked to obtain this prestigious certification.  My question to the rest on the listserv, does this inspire you to take the plunge?
Orange County is offering their 10th annual CRM Prep Seminar on February 25th in Irvine, sunny Southern California.  Check out the website at www.ocarma.org<http://www.ocarma.org> for more information and registration instructions.  Workshops such as these help you understand the testing process, the information you need to study for the subject matter exams, study tips and resources. For those ready for Part 6, there are sample case studies to practice on, given in the same format as the actual exams so you know what to expect and feel comfortable on exam day. (A BIG plus)
Another ICRM plus that has not been widely publicized is the fact that starting with the February exam cycle, the exams for Parts 1-5 will now be given the week before the exam for Part 6.  This means you can 1) take all five parts, and if you pass, take Part 6 and complete your CRM in one exam cycle, or 2) if you only lack one or two subject matter parts you can finish them and then take Part 6 without having to wait for the next exam cycle.
We aim to please and are doing all we can to facilitate the Certified Record Manager Certification for all interested, qualified RIM Professionals.

Juanita Skillman, CRM, FAI
President Elect
Institute of Certified Records Managers (ICRM)