Sender:
From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2012 09:21:54 -0700
"Onsite" and "Easily Accessible" are distinctly different. I would seek a
clarification on the definition of 'easily accessible'.

If you have images of the documents that have pointers to the physical
location of the source documents, and the source documents can be requested
from the off-site storage location and delivered within X hours, does that
satisfy 'easily accessible'?

Larry

*Lawrence J. Medina
Danville, CA