Sender:
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2012 09:41:21 -0400
From:
Don Lueders <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
RFC822 error: <W> Invalid RFC822 field - "=". Rest of header flushed.

My interview with Adam Harmetz, Lead Program Manager for the
Microsoft SharePoint Document and Records Management Engineering Team has been
posted to my blog.  You can find it here:

http://sharepointrecordsmanagement.com/

If you are curious about what changes and improvements to
information lifecycle management we will see in the new release of SharePoint - or if you're just curious about SharePoint 2013 in general -
I think this article would be a good place to start.

And thanks, again, to everyone on this list who provided
potential questions for Adam a few weeks ago.
Your suggestions were extremely helpful and I tried to include as many of
them as I could in this post.

Cheers,

Don
List archives at http://lists.ufl.edu/archives/recmgmt-l.html