Sender:
From:
Steve Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2012 10:49:32 -0400
Dave, the educational sessions, networking events, and vendor display areas
were all top notch.  My kudos to ARMA Prez Komal Gulich CRM, Marilyn Bier
CRM and the ARMA HQ staff, and local Chicago Chapter representative who
worked before and during the conference...; job well done!  This conference
ranks right up there with New York in '85, Kansas City in '86, and San
Francisco in '90 as some of my favorite individual annual conferences.
However, all have a lot to offer.

The ICRM Annual Meeting and Reception was fantastic also.  The blues band
was so good I bought one of their CDs; as did a number of other CRM
colleagues.

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM