Sender:
From:
Pam Sankey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2013 14:00:33 +0000
CRM Exam Prep Session Offered at the ARMA Houston Conference April 23-24, Norris Conference Center at Houston CityCentre.  Register Today!

This two-day event offers sessions on an array of subjects of interest to information management stake-holders at all levels of the profession. The sessions will be relevant, engaging and focused on the following subjects: RIM Essentials, E Records, Management Skills, Case Studies and Professional Development.  The keynote, Wednesday lunch and wrap up session presentations are guaranteed to be dynamic and informative, you won't want to miss any of them!

http://www.armahouston.org/?page=2013Conference

Please don't hesitate to contact me for more information.  I will be happy to hear from you!

Warm Regards,
Pam Sankey
ARMA Houston VP of Communications
281.210.7338