Sender:
From:
Bruce White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2013 13:25:18 -0400
Although I am not the Listserve mom I can answer your question - click on
the list archives on the link below and then the week you sent the
message.  If it was posted you will see it.  For other questions or
assistance you can send a note to the "Contact" email address on the bottom
of the page - that will get to him...

Bruce White, CRM, PMP
Virginia Beach, VA
e-mail: [log in to unmask]