Sender:
From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2014 07:01:49 -0700
On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 4:15 AM, Glen Sanderson
<[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> Gary said
>
> Or maybe he was just floundering...
>
> To which I reply
> Sarbanes Oxley is a CODified amendment.

To which the illustrious Mr. Bruce White added:

Talk about getting filleted.

Y'know guys, I *REALLY* tried not to go up this stream....

I mean, sure, it seems like the guy got skinned and MAYBE the SEC needs to
scale back their efforts.  And maybe the guy needs to investigate his
options and sue he (or sushi) who poached him in the first place, but there
must be some caviarts that need to be considered.

I'm off to another 8 glorious hours of training by people that don't
comprehend our requirements on how to deploy an ERMS, so I bid you all
adieu for now.

Larry

*Lawrence J. Medina Danville, CARIM Professional since 1972*