Sender:
From:
Brad Bredehoft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 2015 13:08:57 -0500
Hello RECMGMT subscribers. I am introducing myself as a new member to
the listserv. My name is Brad Bredehoft and I am with Museum Study. At
Museum Study our mission is to help you build a better cultural
institution and be a stronger member of the team that carries out the
mission of your institution.

To accomplish this we provide online professional development. We offer
courses on a broad range of topics important to running a cultural
institution including; Administration, Exhibits & Public Programming,
Facilities Management, Collections Management, and Collection
Preservation & Care. Our goal is to help you develop policies,
procedures and programs to run your institution successfully.

We currently host two courses for the American Association for State and
Local History (AASLH), /Basics of Archives/ and /Project Management for
History Professionals/. The /Basics of Archives/ course is one I thought
some members of this group might be interested. It will begin October 26
and you can learn more about it on our website.
http://www.museumstudy.com/courses/course-list/basics-of-archives/
or on AASLH's website. http://resource.aaslh.org/view/basics-of-archives/

I look forward to being a member of this group. Let me know if you have
any questions.

--
Brad Bredehoft
CEO