Sender:
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 2016 08:27:20 -0500
From:
Grant Hurley <[log in to unmask]>
Hi!

I use a great little program called HashMyFiles. You can choose from a
variety of hashes, including SHA-256. It's quick, easy and good for small
to medium batches of files. And you can easily copy and paste data from it
into a spreadsheet.

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/hash_my_files.html

Best,

Grant Hurley