Sender:
From:
Anne Edmondson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2016 07:51:12 -0700
Dear ListServ Experts,

Does anyone have any ideas of where to get some statistics on Records Management?  Specifically the conundrum many records managers face is budget.  How do they make implementing an automated solution a priority by stating a case of efficiency, accessibility and  the cost associated with risk and noncompliance.  In the end, the savings accrued helps validate the investment.   Yet I need assist in making this case with statistical validation.  Any thoughts of where to get these numbers?   My end game in to write an article.  I would be happy to share conclusions.  Just trying to out think the challenges.  Some folks are managing millions of items with excel.  My hat is off to them.

NOTE:  I did see some studies but they  had a large associated price tag.

Thank you in advance and enjoy the long weekend.

Anne

[cid:image001.png@01D1D1EF.F5FFB560]

Anne Sommi Edmondson ● Government ● Private Sector
North America
Tel: (727) 726 6173 ext. 4 ● Fax: (800) 878 2579
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ● www.oneilsoft.com<http://www.oneilsoft.com/>

Offices in California, Florida, United Kingdom & Australia
(c) 2016 O'Neil Software, Inc.