Sender:
From:
Gabriela Andaur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2016 00:02:39 -0400
Hello everyone,
My name is Gabriela Andaur and I am writing on behalf of ICA’s New Professional
Programme to request you help in the dissemination of a survey that will help us to better
understand the needs of new professionals in archives and records management around the
world.

If you have under 5 years of experience in archives/records management, please take the
time to fill out the survey or pass it on to anyone you feel would qualify.

The survey will close on August 12th -please forgive the short notice. See message below
for further information and to access the survey.

Thank you very much!

---
The New Professionals Programme for the International Council on Archives (ICA) would
love to hear your views on training and professional development in archives and records
management.

We would be grateful if you could spend 5-10 minutes completing the following survey (all

As a new professional, in the first 5 years of your career (this includes trainees, interns, and
recently qualified professionals), your response will help us to understand the current
situation, needs and expectations of new professionals in archives and records management
around the world.

The survey will close on 12th August 2016 and we will present on our findings from this
study at the ICA Congress 2016 in Seoul, South Korea.

Please feel free to share this survey with any New Professionals you feel would be
interested.

Thank you very much for your interest in participating in this survey.

ICA New Professionals