Sender:
From:
Raymond Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2016 14:12:26 -0400
We hope to see as many of you at the ARMA Conference.  Please visit us in Booth# 720 !!!
But along with thatwe'd just like to say .....

Ladies and Gentlemen …. We are up and running !!!!

Thank you to everyone who has supported the AIEF in donating items to our Online Silent
Auction. It is now up and running.   If you’d like to bid on any of the items, you may access
the web site through the following link;

Online Silent Auction: Over 60 donations of incredible gift items to prepare for your holiday
season or just spoil yourself!  www.arma16.gesture.com  or short url https://goo.gl/9Dt2dt

If you’d like to buy raffle tickets for our On-Line Raffle to try and win a MacBook Air an iPad
Mini, please use the following link;

Online Drawing: Wanna Win A MacBook Air or one of IPad Mini??
https://aief.raffleready.com/aief-online-raffle-2016  or short url https://goo.gl/DYx7eX

You do not have to be present at the ARMA Conference to win.   The On-Line Silent Auction
and On-Line Raffle will end at the close of the conference.   Winners will be notified by e-
mail   Good Luck !!!

As always, we appreciate your donations.  They continue to fund research and scholarship
in the Records and Information Management Profession.   We couldn't do it without you !!!