Sender:
From:
Donna Malzone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2016 13:58:33 -0400
Good Afternoon,

Our company plans to upgrade to Office 365 in the near future.  For that
reason, I've been listening to some webinars along with members from our
legal team so we can decide on an archiving strategy.

The vendors providing the webinars are strongly suggesting that companies
should maintain their email records permanently citing e-discovery
risk.  Now the legal staff strongly supports this approach.

Has anyone encountered this issue and if so, how did you get your legal
staff to use retention?

Any help would be truly appreciated.

Thank you,
Donna Day