Sender:
From:
STENSON Kris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2016 17:35:48 +0000
Hello list,
  This past Monday was of course Electronic Records day, and this year CoSA helped put together a webinar specifically targeting smaller government institutions. We covered the topics of BYOD policy, social media use, and the mysterious ERMS from a practical government lens. Initial registration was limited for the live webinar, but we are happy to now make the recording of that webinar available to one and all. If you know people who might be interested it would be greatly appreciated if you would pass this on. The link is:
https://www.statearchivists.org/programs/state-electronic-records-initiative/electronic-records-day/
(scroll down to the bottom for the Youtube video and slides)

Thanks again,

Kristopher Stenson
ORMS Administrator
Oregon State Archives