Sender:
From:
Raymond Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2016 11:59:31 -0500
Dear All:

I hope that 2016 has been a great year for you and that all of you have achieved your
personal and professional goals.

As 2016 comes to a close, I’d like to ask that you please consider giving to the ARMA
International Educational Foundation to ensure that fellow students and colleagues are able
to participate in the activities that our profession has to offer.  Money donated to the ARMA
International Educational Foundation goes towards research grants, student scholarships,
and professional certifications.

Will you join me and your colleagues in giving back to the profession?

Here's a link to donate now:  https://co.clickandpledge.com/advanced/default.aspx?
wid=35951

I wish you all a Safe, Healthy, and Happy New Year and a wonderful 2017 !!!

Ray Davis
Chairman of the Board
ARMA International Educational Foundation