Sender:
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2017 13:02:49 +0000
From:
Frederic Grevin <[log in to unmask]>
When:  Tuesday, May 16, 2017, 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM

Where:  Vanderbilt Suites at the MetLife Building, 200 Park Avenue (44th Street and Vanderbilt Avenue), New York, NY 10166

Events:

Join us as we present our Chapter Awards where we will honor our Chapter Year Award Recipients.

In addition, Joe Shepley of Doculabs will discuss "The Intersection of InfoSec and Information Management."
•           Why is Information Management a key concern for InfoSec?
•           How can InfoSec address information management effectively?
•           What are the benefits for InfoSec of addressing information management?
•           What does the framework for information management look like for InfoSec?
•           What can I take back to my desk today to make progress on addressing our information management risk?

Joe is Vice President and Practice Leader at Doculabs (http://www.doculabs.com/). He brings more than 11 years of operational and technology experience to his consulting engagements. He understands how effective management of information assets can transform an organization, helping it to achieve its business goals and create competitive advantage.

Joe focuses on helping organizations get strategic in how they manage information, working with them to identify the costs and benefits of managing information. He has helped clients in a variety of industries build enterprise programs to support their content management and enterprise collaboration efforts, from designing and building the organizational structure of the program; to creating policies, procedures, communication, and training materials; to planning for the organizational change management required for a successful program launch. Joe has deep information architecture experience, helping clients improve the organization of their information better to enhance findability, improve records management, and lower the cost and risk of e-discovery. He also has broad experience with IT operations, from business analysis and project management, application development and quality, to networking and infrastructure.

Previously, Joe managed application development teams for Kaplan Professional, a firm that offers training toward certifications and professional licensing in a wide range of professional fields. Prior to this, he served as Electronic Development Editor for Dearborn Publishing.

Joe has a B.A., Connecticut College; and an M.A. and a PhD, University of Chicago.

Tickets (event registration at https://armanyc.starchapter.com/meet-reg1.php?id=52)

-       $40.00 Member Ticket

-       $50.00 Non Member Ticket

-       $25.00 Student Ticket

-       $50.00 Walk-In

Cash will not be accepted at the door. Registration includes a buffet dinner. If you have specific dietary needs, please contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Drinks can be purchased at the Full Cash Bar. Note: To receive Member pricing, you must log on and register for the event using your ARMA International email address. If this is first time logging on as a Chapter member to the new ARMA Metro NYC website (http://armanyc.org/), you must create a new password by clicking "Forgot username/password?" and following the instructions.

Dress Code: Business Casual Attire.

Partnering opportunities for this and other ARMA Metro NYC events are available. To learn more, contact Cindy Zuvich at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Follow Us on Twitter https://twitter.com/ARMA_MetroNYC
Like Us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ARMAMetroNYC

Fred

Frederic J. Grevin