Sender:
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2017 07:28:27 -0600
From:
Pat Newbern <[log in to unmask]>
Whoot - Whoot and Congratulations to Janie Wait for being named the
2017 Wyoming
Small Business Person of the Year  !!

Janie is one of only 2 C.R.M.'s in the State of Wyoming.  She serves on the
Wyoming Chapter of ARMA Board of Directors, on the Wyoming State Historical
Records Advisory Board (WY SHRAB), served on the Wyoming Digital
Information Privacy Task Force, and is President of the Intermountain
Records Center, in Casper - Wyoming !!

What a great honor for an incredibly knowledgeable, not to mention a fun
and truly genuine business woman!

And huge thank you's to Peter, for sharing Janie's fantastic news!

Pat Newbern

--
*Pat Newbern*
*Governmental Records Analyst*

*Life is a journey... NOT a guided tour*
*E-mail: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*
*(307) 777-8907 work*
*(307) 286-6350 cell*
*(307) 777-7044 fax*
*http://wyoarchives.state.wy.us/ <http://wyoarchives.state.wy.us/>*

of public business, is subject to the Wyoming Public Records
Act and may be disclosed to third parties.