Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2017 23:26:45 -0700
Sender:
As goofy as it sounds, it was inevitable =)

What's still troubling to me is when 45 ascended to office and took over the official @POTUS Twitter account, and all of 44s content was archived in @POTUS44, he should have been required to either deactivate, or discontinue using his prior account.

That account belonged to the private citizen... yet, 45 continues to use it and he's the only one that has access to it. On the other hand, his staff also has access to the official account. And the vast majority of the tweets that come from THAT account seem reasonable in their content.

Long way around to my point, which is because he insists on using BOTH, both (and all responses to them, and presumably retweets and quote tweets) must be retained as presidential records.

What's unclear is from what date? @POTUS content began 1/25/17; but at what point were the other account considered records? On Election Day? When he entered the campaign?

Many of the tweets he sent from that account addressed political issues and were critical of elected officials, but because they didn't include their 'Twitter addresses', copies do not exist in those accounts... so no record was maintained there.

Is a conundrum...

Larry

Sent from MY iPhoneSeís