Sender:
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2017 22:33:47 -0400
From:
Brad Bredehoft <[log in to unmask]>
Laurie,
The National Park Service has a Conserve O Gram on the topic
http://www.nps.gov/museum/publications/conserveogram/21-02.pdf
and here is a Disaster Response/Emergency Kit from the Archives Society
of Alberta
http://archivesalberta.org/programs-and-services/disaster-preparedness-and-recovery/disaster-response-kit
These are resources we point to in our Emergency Preparedness and
Salvage & Recovery of Cultural Heritage professional development courses.

--
Brad Bredehoft
CEO