Sender:
From:
"Johnson, Earl (Cleveland)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2017 14:31:32 +0000
Good morning,

Anyone using Documentum? I know it's a broad question but we'd love to pick your brain about your roll-out and implementation experiences.

Respectfully.
Earl
___________________________________
"Don't get rid of paper... Get rid of the process that produces it!"
Awesome quote from @Chris Beebe, Ph.D., SPHR,<https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-beebe-ph-d-sphr-631882a/> #AIIM17<https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/content/?keywords=%23AIIM17&origin=HASH_TAG_FROM_FEED>

Earl Johnson, Jr., CRM
Records Management Lead
Real Estate and Workplace Solutions (RE&WS)

[cid:image003.jpg@01D33CF3.8F7ADE30]

1001 Lakeside Ave, Suite 1500 | Cleveland, OH 44114 United States
M  +1 216 316 6675
www.willistowerswatson.com

Notice of Confidentiality
This email contains confidential material prepared for the intended addressees only and it may contain intellectual property of Towers Watson, its affiliates or a third party. This material may not be suitable for, and we accept no responsibility for, use in any context or for any purpose other than for the intended context and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient or if we did not authorize your receipt of this material, any use, distribution or copying of this material is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please return it to the original sender with the subject heading "Received in error," then delete any copies.

This e-mail has come to you from Towers Watson Delaware Inc.