Sender:
From:
Traci Winnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2017 13:35:14 -0400
Hello Everyone!

I am sorry this is a bit last minute, but anyone who is interested is welcome to come.  Walk-
ins are welcome up until 12:45 p.m.

We are excited to announce for our October program we are going to tour the historic Powell
Symphony Hall.

We will start the program with lunch at The Fountain on Locust from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.  We will
have plenty of time for networking and lunch.   We will meet at Powell Symphony Hall where
the tour start at 1:30 p.m. and will last one and a half to two hours.

Please see the flyer for more details.