Sender:
From:
Steven Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2018 22:09:51 -0700
Hello everyone,
I've been lurking since I finished the Records and Information
Management program at University of Washington 20 years ago so hope it's
okay to pop in now. I'm working with an architect who is shutting down
his practice and we've identified and contacted nearly all of his former
clients and given them the option to obtain their project drawings. As
expected, several have declined taking possession and we have several
sets of drawings for clients who have died or left the US. I'm seeking
advise for how to best dispose of architectural drawings produced on
24"x36" mylar sheets. Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Warmest Regards to one and all,
Steven M. Klein
Seattle, WA