Sender:
From:
Traci Winnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2018 13:20:19 -0400
Hello Everyone,

It is that time of year again for our Spring Conference, Keeping Pace with Global
Information Governance in an Ever Changing World.

Join us on Wednesday, April 25 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the Archbishop John May
Conference Center at the Archdiocese of St. Louis Cardinal Rigali Center, 20 Archbishop May
Drive, Saint Louis, Missouri 63119

This year, we are pleased to have David Steward, John Daly, and Mike Smith presenting.
Mr. Steward and Mr. Daly are going to conduct interactive workshops about applying
retention and disposition and auditing a records program with discussion.  Mr. Smith is
going to present what new trends are in Information Management and Governance world.
We will also have a panel discussion toward the end of the day with our three presenters as
well as Jordan McKee, CRM.

Breakfast and lunch are provided.  There will time for networking with other professionals
and our business partners.

Please see the attached flyer for more details.  Registration is now open at
www.armastl.org.  Walk-ins are welcome.  Please forward this flyer to anyone who would be
interested.