From:
"Phadke, Shreekant" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 14:20:07 -0700
Chris,

Good point reg. ERP.  Within such environment, the vast number of data
could be labeled as records, and applying the GRS could be a challenge
as well.

BTW, what does IMHO stand for?  I noticed that in some of your messages,
and was curious.

Thanks.

Shreekant (Sam)
Records Mgmt Program Consultant