From:
Emma Prescott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 08:02:58 -0400
Hello all,

-We used to store microfilm copies of our vital records at our second location which therefore allowed us to say that copies of our vital records were stored off site.
-Circumstances have changed and so I am looking for ideas for a new off site location.

Two questions
1) What are the arguments for not keeping the copies of vital records on site in a secure manner (e.g vault, secure area etc)?
2) Anyone got any suggestions of inexpensive off site locations?

I suggested a bank safety deposit box but was told that was too expensive, I would love to point out that these are vital records and therefore nothing should be too expensive for them, but I don't think that would go down too well!

Thank you in advance
Emma Prescott

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain private, confidential, and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or this information has been inappropriately forwarded to you, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original.