From:
Sharon Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 10:47:01 -0800
We have a couple paper less projects going on here where I work and yes, I
am the project manager. People were discussing the initiatives, I took the
time to ask questions & learn more, and then I ran with the ideas. I
solicited the upper management support, involved key players including our
IT folks, sponsored the meeting, brought in the vendors, and ran with the
ball.

Note the use of the space between "paper" and "less." For us, there will
still be some paper, but not so much.

As a side comment - a fascinating book is "The Myth of the Paperless Office"
by Abigail J. Sellen and Richard H. R. Harper. Any of you that participated
in an office of the future or advanced office systems project in the early
1980's will be able to relate to the book.

Rock on!
Sharon Burnett
Manager, Corporate Records
Vulcan Inc