From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 09:58:54 -0700
At 10:07 AM 4/20/2005 -0400, [Kathy Cooley] wrote:
>I am interested in talking offline with anyone whose organization has
>undergone or is actively pursuing ISO 15489 certification. Please contact
>me directly.  Thanks in advance

PLEASE.... let's talk ONLINE!!!

As a member of ARMA's Standards Development Committee (SDC), and the
Project Manager of the proposed project to develop a guideline for
implementation of ISO 15489, I'd like to encourage people who have
developed ways to implement the methodology in ISO 15489 into their
business practices (especially here in the US) to submit an application to
work on the guideline.

http://www.arma.org/standards/development/taskforce/taskforceapp.cfm?DocumentID=16

Your participation in this Task Force will assist others in developing a
successful implementation process for ISO 15489 in their organizations and
seeing the benefits of applying the use of this Standard to improve their
RIM business practices.

Larry

Larry Medina
...not all information is created equal !!

LLNL Records and Archives Group
B-411, Room 1307   2-7628