From:
Keith Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 May 2005 15:46:29 -0500
Janet is absolutely right!  I user Kofax VRS (both hardware and software) on
most of my imaging systems for all departments.  You CAN make those
documents lighter and remove discoloration with some of the advanced
hardware settings of the software.

Keith Harris
Records Manager
Houston Community College System