From:
Jerry Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2005 10:30:51 -0500

I would like assistance forming a list of companies who provide services
with SEC's regulations that has broker dealer institutions who preserve
records totally in an electronic form have a third party downloader who can
fulfill compliance to the regulations. If you know of any company who is
provide this type of service please let me know who they are and how to
contact them.
****
This message may contain confidential information intended only for the use of the
addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is legally privileged.
If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the
addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or
copying this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message
by mistake, please immediately notify us by replying to the message and delete
the original message immediately thereafter.  Thank you.
****