From:
Mike Hofmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 22:29:59 -0400
To All:

This is my first post.  I’m Mike Hofmann, an information systems manager, with an emphasis in document imaging, content management and records management.

I believe that strong information and records management is the basis for compliance.  My axiom is that, “An organization is successful in managing their information, IF they are able to combine information systems and content management with the standards of records management.”  My background provides skill and experience in all these areas.

Most recently, I was Director of Imaging Technologies, Information Systems for industry leader, LPL Financial Services. My department changed a cranky, legacy imaging system into a content management system scanning 5 million images a year, with 7 major workflows and integration into other enterprise wide systems.  We worked with compliance to development standards for retention and meet SEC requirements.

I am looking for a similar opportunity to grow and manage document imaging, content management and records systems in the San Diego area.  I look forward to being a contributor to this list for a long time.

Mike Hofmann