From:
"Grieme, Gary L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 13:30:23 -0500

Could be just a convenient excuse for your IT staff to bypass you.  You
must have criteria for defining what is and not a form in the hard copy
world; I don't see why you'd need different criteria for web apps.

This may be a good time to step back and ask yourselves, what problems
arose in the past that caused the formation of your committee?  What's
your mission?

Gary L. Grieme
Records Manager
Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi L.L.P.