From:
"Williams, Lucinda" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 13:07:21 -0700
Hi,

The San Joaquin Delta College offers a records management course  (BIM
043).  It's one of the requirements for their Municipal Clerk
Certificate.

http://classes.deltacollege.edu/classSchedule/sectionOnline.cfm?term=20&
year=200506

~L